Gmail account is one of the most used email services for sending and receiving emails and sharing ideas.
Besides it, almost all android users must have their own Gmail account. In the absence of a Gmail account, we are not able to run google play services, play store for downloading the apps, and any services related to Google like YouTube, Drive, Photos, etc. So, at this time Gmail is playing an important role for us.
In terms of security, we must be aware. Therefore, we all and every smartphone user have our own Gmail account.
There may be the reason for somehow due to many reasons we may have logged our Gmail accounts in others’ phones or hacked our Gmail by others.
In this case, to secure our privacy we must have to log out of the email account from other’s devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. So, we do need to find out the best answer for how to remove google account from other devices.
Privacy is the first priority in our life so if we want to keep our data and information secret from the world then we must keep our account safe at first.
Using the different methods and techniques we can secure our online accounts from attackers and hackers. Here we are going to discuss how to remove google account from another phone if it is logged in other devices.
Finding the best way to remove google account from other devices is done by some solid and most powerful way.
Although there are different methods for removing the Gmail (google) an account from others (friends, families, hackers, and unknown devices) here we are going to give out the complete tutorials using two different methods.
You can remove your Gmail account or google account from your and anyone’s phones and devices by following out the simple process in a few minutes.
Basically, removing the Gmail account from your or other’s mobile phones including computers & tablets can be done in a few minutes.
People are using different methods to remove google account from other devices. So, here we are going to giving you a guide for two easy methods.
How to remove google account from another phone using google settings
Removing your Google account from another’s phone can be done in easy steps using the Google settings of your mobile phone.
1. Go to the Settings of your mobile phone and find Google options.
2. Tap and open the Google options from the Settings of your phone. Here it will open your Google profile.
3. Choose the Google account from which you want to remove from other’s phones and devices. Here I am choosing the “dear friend” account. If you have many accounts signed in your phone like mine then tap on down swipe button and choose the account.
|how to remove my google account from another phone|
4. Tap on “Manage your Google Account” and it will let you to the next step.
5. Go to “Security”, scroll down and find “Your devices” options.
6. Tap on Manage devices, here it will show all devices where your google account is logged in. In my case, there is one another device where my google account is signed in. Now I am going to remove the device ‘Windows’.
7. Tap on the device which you want to remove.
8. Tap on “Sign out”, in the pop-up bar it will show notification, “Sign out on Windows”. The notification says, “This will remove access to your Gmail account from the device”. Here we have to agree with it.
how to remove google account from lost phone
9. Tap on “Sign out”
10. Finally Done!
(This is the method to remove google account from other devices using the google settings. Using this method, you can remove your google account from other devices easily.)
Another best method to remove google account from other devices is using the chrome browser of your mobile phone.
If you are in search of how to remove google account from other devices then it is one of the possible answers using your chrome browser.
This method is one of the classical type methods but the most effective method to trace out the humble details of your google account.
1. Open Chrome Browser in your mobile phone (either android or any OS).
2. Go to the web Gmail sites on your mobile phone, it will open Gmail in a web form. Click here to go to the web Gmail site.
How to remove Gmail account from lost Android device
4. In the footer menu tap on “Desktop”, it will turn on your Gmail page into desktop mode.
5. Zoom in and go to the footer down of the page and tap on “Details”.
6. It will open the next page, “Activity on this account”.
7. Tap on “Sign out of all other Gmail web sessions”.
how to remove google account from lost phone
Successfully signed out of all other sessions. Done!
(Using this method, you are able to remove google account from other devices. This method clears for how to remove google account from other devices)
Here we explained the two methods for how to remove google account from another phone.